CBS, Solbjerg Plads
Start: 11/04/2018 12:00
End: 11/04/2018 19:00
How can we solve the world’s largest problems and increase profits at the same time?
Discover the business potential in the 17 UN Global Goals on April 11, as the next generation of Danish business leaders, top sustainability companies and 13 student organizations join each other for CBS’ first ever festival for the Global Goals.
At the festival you can
- Meet your new sustainable employer
- Get a chance to solve real life cases on sustainability issues with danish C20 companies
- Explore new business models within blockchain & circular economy
- Learn how to interlink business with sustainability from the very best in the business such as Novo Nordisk and Ørsted
- Network with hundreds of other students interested in the Global Goals
- Debate the limitations of sustainability and business
The world’s most ambitious plan ever, the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, has changed business and sustainability for good.
Achieving the goals is estimated by PWC to open an economic prize of at least US$12 trillion and create at least 380 million jobs by 2030! Hence, more and more major companies are actively incorporating the Global Goals into their business models with innovative business solutions to issues such as poverty, inequality and climate change.
All during one day!
No registration needed
Full program TBA
Opening debate at 12:00 at Sp202
The event is supported by VELUX Ørsted & Chr. Hansen A/S
And arranged by CBS PRME in collaboration with AIESEC Denmark MarketingLab oikos Copenhagen Student & Innovation House CBS Asian Language & Culture
CBS Feminist Society 180 Degrees Consulting Copenhagen
Copenhagen Business School Blockchain Society
International Debate CBS CBS Debating Society CBS MUN
CBS Fashion Society
Follow the event and engage in debates via our hashtag #Students4GG
Read more on the Global Goals here: https://sustainabledevelopment.un.org/?menu=1300