21 Mar Networking
Curious to gain insights into a career within consulting or finance?
| 01. Mar 2018
Start: 21/03/2018 17:00
End: 21/03/2018 20:00
Female Invest and Copenhagen Management Consulting Club
Copenhagen Management Consulting Club and Female Invest have teamed up to deliver an exclusive and inspirational event: Women in Business.
Are you an ambitious female student? Are you curious to gain insights into the world of consulting and finance? Be inspired by talented female profiles from top consultancies and financial institutions and expand your network of ambitious women like yourself.
Talented and successful senior profiles from McKinsey & Co. and Nordea will be sharing insights from their inspiring careers. Furthermore, you will get a unique opportunity to improve your negotiation skills with Prokura, who will share their best tactics within the field. Meet female profiles from leading companies and take the opportunity to network with the representatives and the selected students, who share your interest in consulting and finance.
INSPIRATIONAL TALKS FROM:
– Mette Gade, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Company
– Nicole Rebsdorf Bernardi, Director, Leveraged Finance, Corporate & Investment Banking, Nordea
MEET PROFILES FROM:
– Danske Bank
– McKinsey & Co.
– 17.00-17.20: Getting seated and a short introduction by CPH MCC and Female Invest.
– 17.20-17.40: Inspiration speaker: Nicole Rebsdorf Bernardi, Director Leveraged Finance, Corporate & Investment Banking at Nordea
– 17.40-18.00: Inspirational speaker: Mette Gade, Associate Partner, McKinsey & Co.
– 18.00-18.25: ”Negotiation skills” by Prokura
– 18.25-18.30: Short break
– 18.30-19.15: ”Working Networking” session.
– 19.15-20.00: Snacks, drinks and optional networking
SIGN UP NEEDED
As we have a limited amount of seats, please apply by sending your CV and transcript to email@example.com no later than March 11th, 2018 at 23:59.
Application disclaimer: Please notice that none of the companies will be involved in the application selection process in any capacity. The received data for application purposes will only be shared with CPH MCC & Female Invest, who will be in charge of the selection process.
We look forward to receiving your application! Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions.