Start: 07/11/2017 16:30
End: 07/11/2017 19:30
CBS Business & CBS PhD Schools
On 7 November at Porcelænshaven you can experience CBS PhD students pitch the essence of their research in a clear and precise 3-minute presentation.
They will compete in front of an audience and a jury of Danish business leaders who will award the best pitch of the day with a main prize of DKK 20,000 as a research travel grant, on behalf of The Carlsberg Bequest.
CBS PhD students contribute significantly to academia by introducing new and innovative knowledge within the field of social sciences and business research. At PhD Pitch 2017 the students are challenged to communicate their complicated academic findings to a wider audience.
To register for the event, please send an e-mail with your information to email@example.com no later than 31 October 2017.
PROGRAMME OF THE DAY:
Dana Minbaeva, CBS Professor, PhD
Wenche Marit Quest, Research and Educational Politics, DJØF
Welcome and introduction by CBS Dean of Research, Peter Møllgaard
PhD students pitch 3 minutes each and receive instant feedback from the jury
Short break while the jury deliberates
Celebration and networking
THE JURY MEMBERS ARE
– Julia Staunig, Strategy & Business Management, Danske Bank
– Vibeke Normann Andersen, Head of Analysis & Research, VIVE
– Jeanette Aaen, Director, Illum A/S
– Morten Wagner, Dir. of Innovation, IoT Speaker Designer, Delta
– Ulrik Schultz Brix, Managing Director, Supana
– Jens Wandel, Sr Advisor, former Assis. Secretary General of UNDP
– Hanne Harmsen, VP of Talents & Innobooster, Innovationsfonden
– Louise Seest, Director, CBS Business
– Merete Søby, Director, Hitachi Data Systems Nordics
– Henrik Stenmann, CEO, IIH Nordic.