CBS WIRE aims to be a curious, thorough and accessible media with a critical, balanced, fair, involving and engaging editorial profile. To stay relevant and dynamic, we constantly explore new paths. We reach out to the student and staff communities at CBS, encouraging them to share their views, contribute articles, or help to develop the platform.
We write about
CBS WIRE writes about newsworthy topics and trends drawn from the CBS community, academia or society in general. Through our choice of relevant stories and media exposure, we target students, researchers, CBS staff, and other stakeholders who have an interest in CBS, including Danish and international companies.
The CBS WIRE team
- Anne M. Lykkegaard, Journalist – 41852538 / email@example.com
- Mette Koors, Editor-in-Chief – 41852528 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Fulop, Student Editor – 50331895 / email@example.com
The Media Board
Behind the Editorial Board is the Media Board, which includes a selection of staff and student representatives, who will help to develop CBS WIRE’s editorial course.
- Dan Kärreman, Chairman of the board, Professor at Department of Management, Society and Communication
- Trine Madsen, HR Development Consultant
- Patrick S. Gram, Head of Office at CBS Business
- Tine Silfvander, Office Attorney at Department of Management, Society and Communication
- Henrik Johannsen Duus, Associate Professor at Department of Marketing
- Charlotte Gjedde, Graduate Student in International Business & Politics
- Grace Livingstone, student from Australia, International Business and Politics